Moringa tree also known as Moringa Oleifera has been grown in India and Africa for more than two thousands years. Most parts of tree are edible, and it has many nutritional properties and medicinal properties which are unknown to western world.
This article only introduces Amino Acids found in Moringa. Human body needs twenty different Amino Acids (also call building blocks of proteins) to act as building blocks to maintain a healthy body. Eleven of them are nonessential and nine are essential. Essential Amino Acids can be obtained from diet, but our human body either cannot make them at all or cannot make them in sufficient quantity to meet its needs.
Below is the list of naturally occurring Amino Acids found in Moringa.
1. Isoleucine-Best known for its ability to increase endurance and help heal and repair muscle tissue and encourage clotting at the site of injury. It also keeps energy levels stable by helping to regulate blood sugar.
2. Leucine- It increases production of growth hormones, and helps burn visceral fat. It works with Isoleucine and Valine to repair muscles, regulate blood sugar, and provides the body with energy.
3. Lysine- It helps prevent outbreaks of herpes and cold sores, and is needed for hormone production and the growth and maintenance of bones.
4. Methionine- It helps body process and eliminate fat. It contains sulfur which is required to produce the body's most abundant natural antioxidant - glutathione. It also can produce two other sulfer-containing Amino Acids-Cysteine & Taurine, which help the body to eliminate toxins, build strong and healthy tissues, promotes cardiovascular health.
5. Phenylalaine- It needed for normal function of the central nervous system.
6. Threonine- It supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune system function.
7. Tryptophan-It supports immune system, alleviates insomnia, reduces anxiety, depression, migraine headaches. It also works with Lysine to reduce cholesterol levels.
8. Valine- It stimulates the central nervous system, and is needed for proper mental functioning. It also works with Isoleucine and Leucine.
Foods from animal sources like chicken, fish, eggs, beef, pork, dairy products are rich in essential Amino Acids. Plant source foods like dried beans, peas, soy, nuts and seeds are generally lack one or more of the essential Amino Acids. But by taking Moringa supplement all the Amino Acids can be obtained.
Natural Ease manufacture and markets, unique and effective natural products; which are efficacious and economical. Our commitments to our customers in supplying the traditional products at highly scientifically competent quality and purity is always our primary goal.