Moringa trees have been used to combat malnutrition, especially among infants and nursing mothers.Leaves can be eaten fresh, cooked, or stored as dried powder for many months without refrigeration, and reportedly without loss of nutritional value.
- 7 times the Vitamin C of Oranges.
- 4 times the Vitamin A of Carrots.
- 4 times the Calcium of Milk.
- 3 times the Potassium of Bananas.
- 2 times the Protein of Yogurt.
Natural Ease Corp in Orange County produce Moringa Max Capsules in GNP certified facility. Please check www.natural-ease.com for more information.